Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Hit

My body has taken another hit from the stress. I won't go into details...you don't want them.

My husband missed an important work event tonight because of all of this. My mood is getting darker and darker.

On the upside, I found out that I AM in fact going to D.C. for training next month. I'm going to be gone from my family for seven days, but I'll be happy to be in the States again.

Dear weather gods,

Will you please make sure that there isn't too much snow while I'm there, I'll be carrying around a big belly and don't think I'll be able to not slip on snow and ice.

Thank you,

Sara

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope you get loads of rest in DC and between now and then. Take care of yourself (and your little one)! I really hope your life calms a bit now.