Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Confused

Malachi's runny nose went away quickly. I don't know what it was from, or why it went away, but I prayed that it would, so maybe it's as simple as God healed him.

I chatted with John yesterday a couple of times on Google. He's still doing great. I think when he gets home he's going to be exhausted. I can't wait to see him!

Today Malachi and I are going to a friend's house to bake Christmas cookies. I'm going to a cookie exchange on Monday morning, so I'm making some sugar cookies that Malachi and I will decorate on Sunday. I may also use some cookies to decorate my tree. We'll see if I like the look. I really didn't like the popcorn look.

I've done a pretty good job of filling the rest of my time while I wait for John. But I have zero plans for tomorrow, so I might have to think of something to do with Malachi.

No comments: