Monday, November 3, 2008

Updates

Saturday I ran the full three miles in about 42 minutes. Sunday was a break day - yay! I got to sleep in!

This morning I went to the gym with the intention of running the full three again, but at about 1.8 miles something happened in my left hip. Every time I was putting my left leg down it felt like my hip muscle was tearing. It was really painful, so I started my cooldown then. I've been pretty depressed about that today. Luckily I'm not eating sweets right now because I know if I was I'd be stuffing my face with halloween candy today to fill some void.

1 comment:

Bethany Taylor said...

Sarah, GREAT JOB!!! I love reading these updates. Josh and I were in SC this weekend and I worked out at the hotel, it went well. And the other day I ran the full 3 in about 40 minutes. Today I'm off, but will run again tomorrow!