Tuesday, November 25, 2008

laundry, laundry, and more laundry

Yesterday I was up until after mid-night folding laundry. Today after work I'm going to feed Malachi and put him down early for his nap. Normally he goes down at 1:30 today, hopefully he'll go down before 12:30. He usually falls asleep pretty fast for his nap, so that's good.

During Malachi's nap I'll pack our stuff into the suitcases and then into the car. I'll get Malachi up at about 2:45 and then pack him up in the car and head to John's office. We're leaving the car there during our vacation. One of his friends that used to work there is going to pick us up and drive us to the airport.

John checked us in for our flights online and chose our seats. I'm so happy we're all sitting together. This will be the first time that John has flown with Malachi (Malachi has been on more than a handful of plane trips) so I'm very excited to be there during that time. Malachi's such a good flyer and that helps, but it is still a lot to fly with him.

We have a layover in Atlanta and we don't leave there until after 9:00pm so I'm hoping that he'll sleep most of that flight. That would really help us out. Plus I'd like to sleep too.

I'm so, so, so excited to see Josh and Bethany. I'm a little nervous about the run. Mostly I'm nervous about staying warm, I'm not really nervous that I'll make it.

Bethany - I'll see you in 14 short hours! The wait is FINALLY over!!!

No comments: