Friday, April 11, 2008

Bittersweet change

Yesterday Malachi and I went to Wal Mart and purchased our first package of Pull Ups. They're not nearly as comfortable as his underwear and he didn't like putting them on. He didn't cry really but he did seem sad that he had to wear them. He kept on saying "no more diapers." We told him that they were his special sleep time underwear. John and I tried telling him that when he was done going potty in the bed he can wear his underwear at night.

He didn't go to sleep for a while last night. He got out of bed two times to pee. One time to not pee. He was really unhappy with the situation.

This morning though, his bed was dry! His pull up was full of pee, but his bed was dry! It was the first time in a long time that I didn't need to strip his bed. This is going to be nice. We'll save so much laundry money. I really wish that I didn't need to do the pull ups though. It makes me sad that we couldn't train him at night.

No comments: