Sunday, January 16, 2011

Minnesota So Far

Things I've done (in no particular order):

Gone to a movie without Spanish subtitles
Spoken zero Spanish
Hung out with Mom, Sister, Dad, Aunt, Friends (hanging out with many more relatives and friends today)
Eaten at: Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Papa Murphy's x2
Had my favorite family recipe/meal
Played Bananagrams and Five Crowns
Slept at least 7 1/2 hours the last two nights
Driven in MN winter, safely making it to all destinations, passing fatal accidents
Watched zero T.V. (can you believe that babe?!)
Comforted and fought to feed a teething baby
Introduced said baby and his grandpa (my dad)
1 full load of laundry that sits in the dryer waiting to be folded - HA!
Shopped at Target
Woke up before the sun rises (8:00 a.m. in a MN winter)
Taken a few pictures

It's been a great trip so far, and today we're having a party for my mom's 50th, tomorrow is her birthday filled with all kinds of fun activities.

Oh - I got my FS Swap partner. I can't wait to swap parts of our country!

No comments: