Thursday, July 1, 2010

So Cool!

These are the countries that my blog has been read in. I am so excited about knowing this and think it's so cool! The order is by how many times my blog has been read in each country. The US has had over 800 hits since May.


United States (US)
Brazil (BR)
Mexico (MX)
Germany (DE)
Guatemala (GT)
Honduras (HN)
Canada (CA)
United Kingdom (GB)
India (IN)
Ecuador (EC)
Philippines (PH)
Australia (AU)
Spain (ES)
Belgium (BE)
Costa Rica (CR)
Italy (IT)
Kuwait (KW)
Dominican Republic (DO)
Venezuela (VE)
Czech Republic (CZ)
Sri Lanka (LK)
Thailand (TH)
Israel (IL)
Japan (JP)
Bulgaria (BG)
Austria (AT)
France (FR)
Lithuania (LT)
Korea, Republic of (KR)
Moldova, Republic of (MD)
Europe (EU)
Croatia (HR)
Oman (OM)
Malaysia (MY)
Colombia (CO)
Kenya (KE)
South Africa (ZA)
Indonesia (ID)
Barbados (BB)
Saint Kitts and Nevis (KN)
Saudi Arabia (SA)
Egypt (EG)
Bangladesh (BD)
New Zealand (NZ)
Belize (BZ)
Jordan (JO)

11 comments:

hannah said...

Aww, doesn't log the hits from RSS feeds... there's nothing from Turkey (ie, me) on there!

Sara said...

I don't now how it works. Do you use a proxy server?

fsowannabe said...

Isn't the internet wonderful!

Bryn said...

So cool! How do you keep track of that?

Sara said...

I have a map on the right side of the blog. The name of the application is escaping me right now.

TulipGirl said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I’m writing from the team that manages INTERNational Connections, a State Department career networking site for Department interns and employees. We’d love to feature some content from your blog on as it provides some valuable insight into the steps towards joining the State Department and life as a Department employee. If you’re interested in letting use some of your posts, please contact us at internconnect@state.gov ASAP for more information. Thanks!

Steph said...

That's amazing! How do you know all of these people?

Linsey said...

Hi, from Venezuela!

Sara said...

Steph - some I know personally from training in DC. Some I know just from the blog world when I started searching for Foreign Service blogs way back when John passed the Oral Assessment. But if you Google search wife or mommy, I'm the first link the come up! That might have something to do with it.

Anonymous said...

Hey from India, Sara! :)