Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend

We've had a great weekend. John mentioned to a friend tonight that it felt long, and I think I have to agree. I'm coming to a point in my pregnancy where doing almost anytihng is pretty exhausting. John let me sleep in on Saturday morning and I still couldn't sleep past 8:30. We got ready shortly after that and headed to a movie. We saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. We really enjoyed this movie. We didn't know if Malachi would like the 3-D experience, but we never had to leave. After that we had lunch at the mall and then Malachi played in their play place while John watched and I shopped. I got a pair of jeans and two shirts at Motherhood Maternity. I also picked up a little dinosaur and some wrapping things for a friend that we were going to see. Our friend had a baby two and a half weeks ago and we had to go see him, and them of course. :) He was so little and so cute. We really loved seeing their family. We've known the mommy since second semester at CFNI and we really love her and by extention her family. It also gave us an excitment for our little one to come in February.

Saturday night we chilled at home. Today we had church in the morning. Afterwards we made our weekly trip to Chipotle. Malachi and I napped at home while John went out to buy a power supply for the computer because we thought it blew. After getting home and putting it in, it looks like that's not the reason our desk top isn't working. John's new theory is that the motherboard blew. At any rate, we're down to one computer, which can be annnoying some times.

John played Volleyball today with some people from his class and the class right after. After that John made a delicious dinner of dumplings and Pad Thai. A relaxing night with our friend Sam and then TV. Now that I write about it, it sounds like a typical weekend, and I wonder why anyone would wanna read this. Oh well.

No news yet about where we're heading. Trust me, as soon as we know something y'all will hear about it.

1 comment:

Deej said...

It may sound like typical weekend stuff, but typical weekend stuff is what makes weekends great! Love you and miss you!