Tuesday, September 29, 2009

20 Weeks

I'm 20 weeks along now and I'm very excited to be half way (or more) through my pregnancy. I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant. My belly is getting in the way of doing things like bending over, reaching up, or breathing.

I look very pregnant with out a shirt on, but when I have clothes on the belly seems to hide. I'm still telling people that I'm pregnant and getting a very surprised response. I guess that's flattering. During this pregnancy I have been very, very active so I've actually lost a lot of fat. My legs and arms are a lot thinner, and my calves are more muscular.

I have my 20 Week check-up but I wont have any pictures taken. I guess I'll hear the heart beat, yay! I do love that!!

I was going to try to post a picture but it would be sideways because for some reason I don't have the "authority" to turn it 45 degrees. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

Jill said...

You're halfway there! Woo hoo!