Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Three to One

I'm out numbered. Currently there are two boys in the house, to one female. Come the birth of our baby we're going to have THREE boys in the house. Three boys!!!! As Wayne Myers says: my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my.

Malachi's not quite as excited as daddy. I think Malachi really wanted a baby sister. He still wants to name the baby Chicken Butt. We have a few names in mind: Simon, Patrick, James, Adam, and Christopher. This isn't a final list, some names can certainly be added if something good comes along. We're very, very, picky with names though, so it's hard for us. Plus it's harder to name a boy than a girl.

I didn't get a very good ultrasound this time around, but I'll still try to get a picture up so y'all can see.

Have a great day/week everyone!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on another little boy... I'm digging the having a boy munchkin!!

Jess said...

So I just saw your comment to me from like two weeks ago. I keep planning to start writing, especially since the move, and then not doing it. I think I've got one that I'm going to finally put up here soon, but I still don't know what the future of my blogger page will be. Even if I do really start to blog again, I'm not sold on sticking with this page. But I don't see why you can't follow me. It's not like if I don't post it's going to clutter up your home page or anything like that.