Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can't Remember


I was going to post some kind of realization I had today, or something cute about Malachi. I wish I could remember what it was. Maybe I will later.

I took a video on my phone today of Malachi helping me do my chores. It's really cute but I can't figure out how to get it off my phone. So either y'all will have to come to me to see it, or I'll have to have someone figure it out for me.

Malachi and I have started a "home school" of sorts. It doesn't consist of much. We have reading time (his books and his Bible), letters and numbers, colors and shapes, and craft (haven't done today's yet, but we're going to write a letter and a number today for our craft!!). I'd really like to get to a teacher's supply store and get some books to help us with the learning of letters and numbers. I really miss the supplies I had as a pre-school teacher in Dallas.

No comments: