Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

Our family has so much going on the next couple of days. I really need you to lift Malachi in prayer. Even if you read this after this weekend, I believe prayer transcends time (who are we to say God can't answer a prayer on Wednesday that is said on Friday).

Malachi woke up three times in the night and had a very stuffy nose. It does seem to be a bit better now that he's awake, but he was very clingy this morning (a very toddler like symptom of being sick). I'm babysitting today and tomorrow for parents who really need it, we have church tonight, I have to work at the church tomorrow and I have a meeting afterwards, and John has school tonight and tomorrow night with finals, and papers and all kinds of good stuff still due.

Please please pray that Malachi will be well. I need him to be at the top of his game the next few days.

Thanks.

No comments: