Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 3 and start of day 4

Well yesterday ended up being a bad day for Malachi and me. It was all my fault though. I really had started letting my emotions get a hold of me and Malachi caught on when I wasn't happy. LOOOOOOONG story short, Malachi grew a fear of going in the potty. But after we calmed down and he napped he did a lot better than yesterday morning. But we're not where our progress should be and I take full responsibility.

This morning he was soaked with pee when I got to him and he pooped in the tub. But he did pee in the potty after I put him in the bath (nothing like a tub full of warm water to make you want to pee). So he's going to get a sticker for peeing in the potty and he's excited about that.

Please keep us in your prayers. I'm needing to be a positive and upbeat person this whole day with Malachi and now that I'm sick, that will be a challenge.

No comments: