Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Read Thing

A couple of FSO wives that I follow are doing a challenge called the Spring Read Thing. I first heard about this last year when I saw one of them doing it. Now both of them are and I've been inspired. I feel like my reading time has really been cut since I had Simon. This is a good way for me to pick it back up again. I'm already reading a book called Bringing Up GEEKS by Marybeth Hicks. John bought it and I'm eager to finish it.

Since I don't have about 99% of our book collection and won't have it until this challenge is over I'm going to have to work on books that I have here. I may have to buy a couple, but I think I brought a sufficient amount of unread books with me from Dallas and have acquired a couple in VA. Once my list of books is finalized I'll let you know what it is.

2 comments:

LeesOnTheGo said...

So glad you're doing the Spring Read this year! Looking forward to see what you choose!

NKL

A Daring Adventure said...

It's Friday, and that means that the Sixth Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/deo4HK

(If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

Thanks!