Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 1/2 Hours...

...until our flight to MN. We're very excited to see home. John hasn't been home since our trip in March last year. I had the short trip in April, but it was just that - short.

John and Malachi are transfering tools from our old tool box to our new one. Apparently the old one was a gift to my father-in-law from my hubby and brother-in-law when they were kids. It's definitely time for a new one. Since the tool box needs to be moved by the moving company in a week, we figured it would be nice to have one that closed. :)

Tomorrow and Tuesday morning we're going through all of the things that we left in MN (in the in-laws attic) when we moved to Dallas. When moving down here we planned to come down for two years to do Christ For The Nations and then move back to MN. We thought we'd be getting our stuff from them after school ended.God had a different plan though. We've been down here for almost six years. We've enjoyed Texas so much, call Texas home, and call ourselves Texans. There's really nothing like the great State of Texas. TEXAS!

We hope to see some of our dear friends in MN that we miss, hopefully they'll be around and available to hang out with. I get to see my family and some family friends on Friday night. Saturday morning we come back home!

Whew! Seems like I've experienced my trip before I experienced it.

No comments: