Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Results

John and I got the rest of our results from the lab work and chest x-rays yesterday. There's a spot on his x-ray that looks like scarring. I told our nurse that he had Asthma growing up and she said that could be it. It's possible the scar tissue has been there since he was a kid and we've just never seen it before because of no chest x-rays before. They recommended another x-ray in three months. John's hoping that they'll let him go in sooner than that, but I'm thinking they'll make him wait that long.

I have a bit of a curve in my spine that may be caused by an underlying case of Scoliosis. Apparently Scoliosis is really common and occures during puberty. So I've had this for 13 or 14 years with no ill effects. The nurse didn't even mention it to me on the phone yesterday. John told me after the reports were faxed to him. So apparently it's nothing to worry about. I'm not worried anyway.

All of our blood work came back great. In fact my numbers were awesome! There's a history of high cholesterol in my family so I was worried, but my numbers are amazing.

We should be able to send all of this work into the Department of State tomorrow.

No comments: