Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh yeah!

I'm going to the gym again. I am just getting too fat. Sarah Roy (the other one) made the same realization about herself and got motivated (although her 7 lbs sounds a lot easier than my 30). Her motivation has motivated me, that and all the fat. I was looking really good with my 12 lb loss when I was training for the 5k last winter. I'm not training anymore, but as I told John last night "I'm ready to be hot again." I told him that I'd like to be a size 8 again, like I was in High School. However, with my body changes since having a child, that might be a bit unrealistic. But since I got up to a 16 at my biggest time, even a 10 is going to look super skinny. I just can't wait!

I'm doing cardio and weights. Today when I was on a mechine called the Chin/Dip and it broke while I was on it. No serious injuries just a small bruise on my right arm and a med. sized (and painful) bruise on my left.

I'll let y'all (that's right! I live in TX people!) know how it goes.

2 comments:

Bethany Taylor said...

so did you start the biggest loser thing?

Sara said...

Not yet, I don't know that it's a for sure thing. I think we've only gotten 7 or 8 people and I don't know if we're considering it with that few people.