Friday, March 20, 2009

Investigation

John is under investigation right now for his Top Secret Security Clearance. The investigator has contacted him and they're working on the clearance, and it sounds like it's moving quite quickly.

He's meeting the investigator on Tuesday morning, and after that I think he'll either meet with or call me to ask some questions. I'm a little nervous. I tend to not know what to say at the time of something big. I then think of it after I'm done talking to that person. Oh well. I really think God wants John in this profession and it's been Him carrying us through this process. So I guess I can't screw it up :)

Malachi's getting his hair cut tomorrow, yay! Also I think I'm going to take him to the zoo. We haven't been in a really long time.

I've kind of slacked at the gym this week because I'm trying to figure out something with my right knee. I think it's best if I go to the gym and walk. Don't run, and don't skip the gym. I really think that's best for it. Keeps it loose and what not.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Maybe you should go to the dr and gt your knee checked out. That doesn't sound good.

Steph said...

Thank you for being excited for me. It really means a lot to me. I really love you and I can't wait to see you next weekend.