Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow, snow, and, more snow

We have another big snow storm in the forecast for this weekend. It's supposed to start snowing today and not stop until late tomorrow. We're looking at over 10 inches and possibly up to 20 in isolated areas. Then we're supposed to have more snow next week and more again next weekend. It looks like we're likely to have a slow and snowy drive to the hospital when I finally go into labor.

I'm now 11 days away from my due date. I could really go into labor any day and would think it quite funny (although maybe not at the moment) if I went into labor during the snow storm this weekend.

John and I are now in touch with the FSO that John's replacing this summer, and I've been able to contact his wife. I hope that I'll be able to get lots of information from her. I'm getting so excited to go! John talking to his new boss down there, and we said we'd like to go there in the third week of April. So as long as the baby cooperates with his arrival time, we should be arriving in Costa Rica 10 weeks from now! That's so close, and I can't wait!

No comments: