Tuesday, February 9, 2010

39 Weeks

Today I'm 39 weeks. I never thought I would get this far. On Thursday I'll be a month past the day I gave birth to Malachi. This last month has been very trying on me and my family. I'm very glad that I'll have my body back in a couple of days.

I also am so, so excited to meet my son. I can't wait to see what he looks like. I can't wait to name him and I can't wait to show him off to our families and friends.

I think Malachi will have a fun weekend. He really enjoys having babysitters. We promised him that he would be the first one to find out the baby's name. I also have an outfit picked for Malachi to wear the day we get home because he and the baby have the same pants thanks to a friend's shower gift! When we get home Malachi's going to give the baby a tour of the apartment.

Please pray that we can help Malachi to feel loved - to feel that our love for him hasn't decreased. This is our biggest concern for Malachi with the birth of the baby. We're all very excited and I'm practically counting down the hours. In fact 56 hours from this minute is when the pre-induction starts. Woohoo!!

As soon as I'm able I'll post an announcement and pictures on the blog.

No comments: