Monday, May 18, 2009

Normal

Things are getting back to normal I think. That is to say that our best friends are on their way back into town. Brandon and Cassi went to Austin for the school year (Brandon's in Law at UT Austin). Brandon's actually in town now. Cassi's a nanny and has to work another couple of weeks. But yesterday Brandon was at church, afterwards a few of us went to Simply Asia our favorite after church lunch spot (and where Ival proposed to Sarah just 16 months ago). The rest of the day was filled with Settlers, knitting, cleaning :(, burger making, and Arrested Development. It was such a great, great day. I hate to think what we would have missed out on if we didn't go to church which was our original plan.

I'm considering joining 24 Hour Fitness this summer to go to the gym with Cassi. I really enjoyed going with her when we were in Austin in February, and I think I'd really be able to get in shape over the summer if we went. Also, hopefully it would build a habit that I could keep up when we moved. I really do like exercising. I especially like running. So I don't know why I don't do it more often.

I'm in an Esther Bible Study. I really like the book of Esther, I'm learning so much from it. Unfortunately I'm not caught up. This is the first week where I've been so far behind (I only did one day of the five that I should've). So today I'm going but I'm going to be at such a disadvantage because of my lack of discipline to do my studies over the week. I hope it's taught me a lesson.

I hear John waking up so I'm off to get ready for work/Esther.

Love to all!!

No comments: