Monday, March 3, 2008

Going Strong

Malachi's been doing really well. I believe we're mostly past the wet accidents. The poopy accidents are something else, but I know he'll get there.

He's been pretty sick with a cold, so we didn't do too much this weekend. Friday he had a pretty bad fever that was 102 when I checked it. I only checked it once just to see what it was at.

On Saturday morning John went to a birthday party (that Malachi and I were supposed to go to but didn't because of the cold) with a friend of ours, so Malachi and I went to the Zoo. We had a pretty good time, and it was warm enough that I actually took off my sweater and after that I even broke a sweat.

Yesterday we didn't go to church because I still didn't want him to be in the nursery with his runny nose and cough. I did get invited over to a girlfriend's house last night so Malachi and I did that while John played WoW (World of Warcraft). We were watching Pride and Prejudice but Malachi was a little too much to handle and we kept having to pause the movie so I just brought him home and finished it here.

His coughing was a lot better yesterday but his runny nose seemed to have gotten worse. Still, we didn't even hear much coughing last night. I'm so happy that he's getting better. He's been sleeping through the night again, yay!

This weekend it was so hot in our apartment because we don't have control over which heating or cooling machine to use. So thank God it cooled down some here. The high is supposed to be only 45 today. That should cool off the house a bit. Of course, over the next 10 days it's going to warm up again. Oh well.

I know it's been a while since I've posted pictures, and I plan on posting some eventually. I hope everyone is doing well.

Love to all!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a "fun" weekend too! Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend.