Thursday, March 6, 2008

accident I'm ok with

Last night we went to church and Malachi did have an accident. Since we weren't there, we don't know if he told the teacher, Mary, if he had to go, but she saw him squatting and asked if he had to go potty. But he already was. So when I got him, he had different pants on. But he didn't seem to upset about it.

Yesterday when I got him from his nap he was wet and dirty, and I think it was the most upset about an accident he's ever been. I was in a sour mood after the nap too (I had very little sleep the two nights before and I didn't get to nap long) and I think he sensed that. It was a rough couple hours before daddy got home.

Today we've got lots to do before the trip. I'm going to do laundry and start packing, I'm going to do my work at the church today instead of tomorrow, and who knows what the afternoon holds!

Oh btw, I have a friends who is 37 weeks and 3 days along and she's dilated to 2 and 50% effaced as of last Wednesday. She has another appointment today. With her first girl she had high blood pressure and had to be induced. Let's pray that she doesn't have to have pitocin with this precious girl (name unknown right now), she'd like to avoid it this time. Also, her Dr is going on vacation next week, so she'd like to have the baby either before or after the Dr's vacation.

No comments: