Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Physical Therapy Update

It's been a while since I updated y'all on Coen.

Last week on the way to Simon's birthday party at the mall, Coen and I stopped at CIMA for his physical therapy appointment and I showed the therapist Coen's latest achievement: Coen crawling. She was so excited for him, so excited that she deemed him done with therapy unless the Dr. requested more. She and I agreed that he probably wouldn't be doing that.

Not only is he crawling, but he can move from a crawl to a sit (which he couldn't do last Wednesday), and he's working on pulling himself up. I have a feeling that we'll soon be moving his crib mattress down.  Another thing I think he's accomplished..talking. In one morning about two weeks ago he said "da da" three times after seeing John. Three times! After the third, I called it as his first word. Today he was using the ma ma sounds quite frequently while playing with me. I might be dreaming, but I'm calling that one as well. :)


1 comment:

Becky said...

It sounds like he's made some great progress. Congrats!