Sunday, February 22, 2009

My apologies

It's been a while since I've blogged. I'm sorry that I haven't kept my readers up to date on things. Up until John Oral Assessment our lives were consumed with it. This past week our lives have been getting back to normal, but apparently normal life is still really busy.

I do believe that all my readers already know this, but I guess I may be wrong. John passed his Oral Assessment! I'm so proud of my hubby!

This weekend we're in Austin visiting our friends that are down here for University of Texas Austin Law School. We're having a great time with them. We went out to Sushi last night. I'm still a bit of a sushi wimp, but explored a little more last night and had a great roll with raw tuna on it. It was so tasty with the sauce they used.

Cassi died my hair. I'm now a brunet again. I really like this color on me.

1 comment:

Bethany Taylor said...

Your readers want new hair pictures!!!! =) And updated family pictures! I'm sure Malachi is growing like a weed these days!