Monday, October 29, 2007

Randomness

One thing you'd learn if you got to know me (or sat near me when I talk to mostly anyone) is that I LOVE my son. And I really, REALLY want to have another child. I want Malachi to have a sibling (it will be a boy because that's what's in our family and we're confident the only girl we'll ever have is the one we adopt from China) and I want to expand our family. There's one thing we want to happen before we try for another one, but it's not a very easy thing. Please pray that my desire for one thing will lessen so my goal will be easily met. That's all I'm going to write about it - when you pray God will know.

Malachi's upper molars seem to be affecting him much more than the lower ones and taking much longer. He's very sensitive right now, so I'm trying to not make him angry. It's not easy to do that with a two year old.

OMG he'll be two in less than a month. I'm very excited about his birthday party! We're doing an airplane theme - gonna be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Malachi have a costume??? If so, I want to see a picture! =)

Sara said...

Malachi had a costume but I don't think we got a picture.

Anonymous said...

What was he dressed up as?