Thursday, November 1, 2007

Best fake-out ever!





The people at church who know me were very confused, surprised, and dumb founded when they saw my costume last night. I had so much fun doing it. I almost didn't find a shirt, but my girlfriend found one that fit the pillow. I look really big too!

Malachi went as a Cowboy but he just had on overalls and a plaid shirt. His overalls say Little Cowboy on them. He wouldn't wear his hat for very long so daddy ended up wearing it most of the night. The weather cooperated with us - I never had to put on long sleeves. People in our church really get into the harvest festival - I had a really great time.

BTW in case you ask, no I didn't get pictures of Malachi. Maybe when his outfit is washed I'll get one taken and put online for y'all but he didn't really dress up special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the blue thing on your hand?

Sara said...

The blue thing on my hand is the stamp that gave access to food, drinks and activities. The volunteers got one before it started, then the visitors got one right before they went into the skit where the salvation message was given.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!