Friday, January 11, 2008

One Down Three To Go

I leave my brother in laws house today to go to my dad's house. I've had a good time at Ben and Sarah's house. Unfortunately it was a little short, only got to see Ben at night and Sarah for half the day yesterday. They were gracious enough to let me have my best friend from High School, Sara, over. That's right...in the house last night was Ben, Malachi, Sarah, Sara, and Sara. That was fun for Malachi :)

My dad's picking me up today after he gets off of work, but he gets off of work at like 1:00 or 1:30 so it's not like I have to wait until 6:00 for him to get here, yay! I'm really excited to see him because I haven't seen him in 13 months. That's a bit long for a daddy's girl to go with out seeing her daddy. We have some really fun stuff planned to do on Saturday and Sunday.

So I guess I'll post about that at the end of that stay...maybe.


I hope everyone had a great week and has a great weekend planned!

Love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Found some stuff... Toothbrushes, cosmetic bag and mittens. :)

I'll give you a call this afternoon so we can figure out how to get you your stuff.