Monday, August 20, 2007

Contiunuing the Countdown

Two weeks people! I can't believe we only have two weeks to go until our trip to China. Two weeks from today at this time we'll probably be pre-boarding the plane (we'll not us, because we wont have a reason for that, but other people will be). AHHHH I'm so excited.

The Roy family had a great weekend. We kind of just hung out on Saturday until after Malachi went to bed, then the grown ups hung out with their friends that they aren't going to see much anymore because the wife works 3rd shift and the husband is going to start working 3rd shift starting tomorrow. So we hung out with them until about 3:30am. John and I went to sleep about 4:00am and Malachi was up at 7:15 - yay!

Yesterday after church we went to our other friends house and hung out there for a few hours. Good times. They have a friend there that was pretty mean to me (in a joking way while we were playing Munchkin) for some reason I couldn't take it yesterday and I was getting really mad at him and really crabby. So later after I had calmed down we were playing Apples to Apples and I pulled out a green card that was crabby and I warned everyone that no one could write Sara on a card. That got a pretty good laugh.

John and I were asleep a little after 10:00pm last night which was really nice. I only remember waking up once throughout the night and that was at 6:45am when I decided to go back to sleep because I thought John was gone. Then at 7:00am John promptly woke me up because he knew I wanted to start getting up at 7:00am. John told me that the reason he goes to sleep so quickly at night is because he gets up at the same time every morning. So I thought I'd try it. 7:00 is a good time, Malachi's still asleep so I can get stuff done and it's not too early where I'm mad that I'm up.

So this morning I've already done my online stuff and the laundry should be about done. Malachi's awake and happily playing in his crib. I guess I'll have to get him soon :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for changing it so I can leave comments!