Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Cities to visit

My brother-in-law just went with his wife and a friend to Vegas. Sarah, his wife, posted on her Xanga about their trip. My comment to her was that I'd like to go to Vegas, that it's on my list of cities to visit. Then I thought I'd like to make a list of US cities to visit. It's kind of the opposite of my husbands list of places to not go.

Without further adieu...my list:

Las Vegas, NV
New York, NY
Las Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Miami, FL
Hilton Head, SC
Boston, MA
Anchorage, AL
Honolulu, HI
New Orleans, LA
Salt Lake City, UT
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Chicago, IL
St. Louis, MO
Corpus Christi, TX
El Paso, TX
Austin, TX
Washington, D.C.
Fairfax, VA
Atlantic City, NJ
Philadelphia, PA
Augusta, ME
Providence, RI
Hartford, CT

I don't know if this is an exhaustive list, but my son is really wanting to read a book and be in my lap. I do think however that it does have most if not all of the US cities I'd like to visit. This is just a random list, I don't want to go in this order.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like you cities to visit list. And I'm glad its not in order because DC and Fairfax, VA should be much higher up on the list!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, Bethany said that not Josh. You need to enable other people who don't have blogger to comment! =)