Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Regrets

I tend to not have too many regrets in life.

I have a “my choices have made me who I am” view of life.

I do, however, often regret not recording down the hilarious things my children say. Mom’s have devoted whole blogs to the hilarity that comes out of their kid’s mouths. I’ve considered doing that.

I usually just forget the things quickly.

For instance, tonight Malachi said something funny and then about 20 seconds later Simon said something funny. Both of them would’ve gotten their shares of “likes” on facebook, and I wanted to put them up. But I was busy, and I forgot what they were about 30 seconds after they were said.

Maybe I just need to carry around a digital recording device that’s on all the time – maybe one with a neck strap on each kid.

No comments: