Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You know you're a mom when...

...you're nightmares consist of your child pooping in his pants.

Seriously...it was a nightmare. I woke up disoriented and upset, really upset actually. Malachi's doing really well up north with his grandparents, and I'm afraid when he gets back here, he's going to have lots of messes.

They're teaching him to use the big boy bed. We got him a little one to use when he gets home, until we get the one we really want. This is such a great blessing on John and I that they're teaching him this. Of course, they're not in his room with the temptation of his toys all around. :)

Well, I woke up for work late today...guess I should get going.

3 comments:

Bethany Taylor said...

We have a toddler size bed for him to sleep in when he gets here! We seriously can't wait for you to come visit!

Steph said...

Yes a good time was had by all!

Brenda said...

wow! way to go Malachi!