Sunday, December 16, 2007

Challenge Accepted

My girlfriend Bethany said that her friend challenged her to Blog seven things about herself that are interesting and that are mostly unknown. Since I'm an open book to anyone, this may prove to be a true challenge.

1. The night before (sometimes up to a week before) an event I'm very excited about, I have a very hard time sleeping. This has been going on for years and years and I've yet to try to do anything about it.

2. I love photography. I took four quarters of it in high school and got a D one quarter because I didn't turn in work. My skills have decreased quite a bit, but I'd love to pick it up again.

3. I've had three surgeries in my life but I only have two scars.

4. I love to read, however, if the book isn't full of action I have a hard time getting through it.

5. I'm writing a book on being a child of divorce. It's very, very far from completion but I feel like sharing about my experience and finding out how others coped with it.

6. I love to dress up...for about an hour. Then I want my jeans and t-shirt back.

7. I had migraines when I was a child and again when I was 22 years old. God healed me of them the second time and I haven't had one since (I'm now 26).

Those things seem small, nothing very big was revealed but I have to say that I dug deep for them. I really am an open book.

No comments: