Monday, May 10, 2010

Interview

I have an interview at the Embassy tomorrow! This is very exciting for me! Then again, I haven't interviewed for a job in almost two years, and this interview is a lot scarier than the last one. Unfortunately I don't have the right shoes or clothes for it. So I'll be wearing a sleeveless shirt with my skirt and sandal heels with no stockings. Oh well (I seem to be saying that a lot lately).

In all honesty I know the person I'm applying to work with and I really like her. I get the impression that she likes me too. It helps my fear that I've been to the Embassy a few times already and know that it's just a normal work place when it all comes down to it.

I don't know how long it will take to find out after my interview what will happen. But as soon as I know something I will let y'all know. Wish me luck/say a prayer tomorrow at.

3 comments:

Anna C said...

Praying for you!

Bfiles said...

best of luck!!

TulipGirl said...

It felt so weird to interview for a job after being home with the kids. For years I maintained my supervisor hired me because I had four boys, as did she. *grin* Best wishes!