Saturday, March 8, 2008

Drive

The drive went pretty well. Malachi didn't sleep through the night but he was a champ. He didn't really need us to do much for him.

It went quite fast for me until we got to Kansas City. Since the goal was in sight the drive seemed to take much longer. The sun was also rising at that time, so I wonder if the drive felt longer because I could actually see what was going on and get distracted by things like billboards and farms.

We did take a 3 1/2 hour nap and I feel much more refreshed. We're having a good time with Charlie and Michelle and baby Liam is really cute and sweet. We're going out to Granite City tonight for dinner. This is an awesome brewery and restaurant that we don't have in TX so we try to make it every time we're up here.

Tomorrow we'll be driving into the cities picking up all the baby gear at my moms and heading to my mother-in-law's.

No comments: