Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Doing good

We're at my brother-in-law's house now. I'm excited to hang out with them for a few days. Tomorrow we're going to coffee with Jon and Brenda Gill, yay! They made me and Malachi a delicious brunch during my last trip here, and the company was great. I'm so excited to be able to hang out with them with John.

The potty training has been a bit better today. He did wake up wet, but we didn't make him pee before bed and he had fluids close to bed time. We're going to work on that again. Maybe because we'll be at Ben and Sarah's house for three nights instead of just one (at Charlie and Michelle's) or two (at Rick and Mickey's) there'll be some added consistancy and stability. In the first hour of being here he peed and pooped in the potty. That's a very good sign.

No comments: