Saturday, April 6, 2013

Visitors

I’ve been busy with a visit from my in-laws. We’re having a good time. We went on a two night trip to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar which we all enjoyed. Today we brought them to S&R (like Costco) to show them what it’s like on our side of the world (very similar, actually). We’ve been in our pool almost every day. We’ve also been malling (going to a mall).

Everyone in the family is pretty much over the ickiness that was in the house. Coen’s turned into a double ear infection. After a day of antibiotic, mucolytic, and pain reliever he became much more happy. I seem to be going down hill again, but I guess these allergies are a rollercoaster ride for me.

The grandparents are babysitting tonight, giving John and I a chance to go on a date night. We love date nights, and are very thankful they’re doing this for us.

No comments: