Friday, September 28, 2007

Don't get excited!

But I'm starting to dislike TX weather, A LOT. When we moved down here I was so excited to get away from the MN winters. But this summer I was miserable. It's kind of weird because last summer was hotter, but this summer sucked big time. It makes me want to move home. It's almost October and it's still really hot out.

BUT I really love my church and would be so sad to leave it. Plus John has a great job, we wont find rent (utilities included) this cheap anywhere, and we're probably only going to be in the states another two or three summers.

Ok, I can deal.

We're doing well here. We might go to a Greek festival tomorrow. That would be cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you do the Greek thing? Ben and I went to one here a few years ago. It was fun. At yesterday's walk, one of the rest areas was "Greece" the other one was "China". :)