Monday, January 14, 2008

hand off # 2

Well I'm now sitting warmly in the basement of my mother and father-in-law. I'm very happy it's nice and warm in their basement because currently outside it's about -11 degrees fahrenheit - brr!

My time at my dad's house was very fun. On Saturday we went to the Mall of America and met my sister at California Cafe for lunch. It was a very nice restaurant and we had some very good food. After lunch we made it over to Underwater Adventures which is a huge indoor aquarium. In one part of the aquarium you're going through it with the fish on your side and above you. Malachi really liked that a lot. Saturday night we went to church. It was a great service!

Sunday we made it out to a sno-tubing park and had a blast for a couple of hours! Malachi didn't like it so much so the adults took turns tubing and staying with Malachi at the bottom of the hill. When I first when to the top of the bunny hill (which was a lot higher than any of us expected) a fear of it came over me. But I decided and voiced that the longer I stared at the hill the more my fear would grow. So I took the plunge and headed down. It was awesome! We made it to the medium hill and that was also a great time. There were a few bumps on that so I got about a foot off the ground one time. I'd definitely do that again.

Today we went to see my grandma (dad's mom) before we headed out of town. We hung out with her for a couple of hours then made the trek to St. Cloud (1 1/2 hours from grandma's) to meet my in laws. We had a delicious early dinner at Granite City Brewery and then another hour drive to my in laws.

I go to my mom's house on Wednesday evening. yay!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should mention that Malachi went into Zoey's kennel on his own free will. :)
Don't want people to think we put him in there. :)