Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Stuff

Becky at Small Bits is hosting the roundup this week. The theme is "new stuff."

Of course I got a lot of new stuff for Christmas, I made out like a bandit actually. And my blog background is new (this was a coincidence, I did the new background a few days ago). But the best "new stuff" that I'll be getting in 2011 is my little boy.

I've been feeling him move more lately. I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday and when I laid flat on the table, I felt him climb as high as he could and go as close to the front as he could. It was the first time I felt him strongly. It was a bit of a weird sensation actually. Not weird because I've never felt it before, but weird because I felt such a strong movement so early in the pregnancy.

Speaking of early in the pregnancy, I'm already pushing the limits of my shoes and boots. I can't believe that at 17 weeks my shoes were too tight.  This pregnancy has been so different from the other two.

Besides the biggest and best new thing that I'll get in 2011, I'm going to get a lot of little new things in the upcoming days. I'm so excited to buy things in the States again. Thing is...where we're posted, a lot of what I'm buying will be cheaper in the States than it is in Costa Rica.

I may not blog much, if at all in the next week or so. But a lot of my readers will be sick of me by then!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for the submission! Can't wait to see your little one!

It is time for the Weekly State Department Blog Round Up and you are on it!

It is found here:
http://smallbitsfs.blogspot.com/2011/01/part-1-new-stuff-and-100-or-so-blog.html

If you would like the links to your site removed (or corrections are needed) please contact me. Thanks!