Friday, January 14, 2011

15 degrees

Where I am it's 15 degrees outside. The high today will be 20. The high tomorrow will be 15. But at least tomorrow it'll be sunny. Today's forecast? More snow!

But...I get to see family! My dad gets to meet my son for the first time today (in about three hours), and I will hopefully see some old friends while I'm here. I'm only going to be here for about six more days and then I return to a (hopefully) sunny Costa Rica. So I've decided that I can do this. It doesn't matter that my toes feel like they're going to fall off...because they won't. And I somehow made it here in between snow storms amidst people that had been waiting four days to fly. The only delay I had was one hour from Atlanta to Minneapolis. I could easily deal with that...we missed rush hour on the highway because of it!

I'm really very happy to be here but I must go find my slippers.

1 comment:

Nomads By Nature said...

OOOooohhh! Sounds AWESOME! Glad you snuck in between all the travel delays. Hoping that you continue to have a great time and spoil yourself!