Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picture

This weeks assignment for the State Department Blog Roundup is to post a picture of where you're at right now, either physically or emotionally. My picture does both.

Whoozit
This is the Whoozit toy by Manhattan Toy Company. They have some amazing toys for babies, and we've had this since Malachi was a month old. It was a Christmas present for him. He loved it when he was young (read: three - twelve months old) and he loves it still apparently. It was the toy we used to coax him into rolling over the first time, so it holds a very sentimental place in my heart.

When we started digging out baby toys here we were missing a few that we love including this one. Then one day I saw one that we thought was missing and it turns out that wonderful P found another bag of toys. The Whoozit happened to be in it. I was so excited! Now Simon plays with it and loves it.

Extra Credit!


The assignment includes extra credit if we have pink in our photo so we can honor our friend Jen who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I promise the smile is pink - it's almost five years old, so I think it's a bit dirty, and the circles at 7 o'clock and 5 o'clock are pink also. Jen I love you and have been praying for you.

I hope we have the Whoozit for all of our kids. It's an amazing toy. Just looking at the picture makes me smile.

*Edit: While reviewing my blog I realized that my blog is pink! Can I have double extra credit Becky?

6 comments:

Becky said...

Okay. you can have double extra credit. But Shannon gets triple then because her blog flat out blinded me.

A Daring Adventure said...

ROTFL!!!!!

Shannon's blog flat out blinded both of us, Becky!

Too hilarious...

Becky said...

In a good way :)

Becky said...

Your post has been included in the weekly State Department Blog Round Up
at:

http://smallbitsfs.blogspot.com/2010/10/where-we-are.html


Thanks for your wonderful contribution!

Connie said...

My kids never had one particular, special, can't live without, toy. No lovey or binky or blanky, but they each still have a couple of toys from their infancy that they hold on to, (9 and 7 years later) and those little momentos never fail to make me smile.

Jen said...

Thank you, you are awesome!!