Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tres Horas

Last night I only got three hours of sleep. I have this horrible, horrible habit to stay up when I have something really exciting going on the next day. Luckily until I get to Dallas I only have to do about 10 minutes of driving. John can do the rest.

Malachi and I are both super, super excited to see our friends this weekend. We've been talking about going to church and all the friends he gets to see. I hope some of those friends come to the baby shower on Saturday so he can see them more than once. I really miss having those friends for him and I really miss the connections that I built in Dallas. I've made a few friends here, but non that have the connection that I have so with many wonderful women in Dallas.

Our first flight leaves at 11:30 this morning. We have a connection in Memphis and arrive in Dallas at 3:50pm. I'm checking his car seat (for free, yay!) so after getting that from baggage claim and getting the car I rented I figure that I wont get to my friends house that I'm staying at until about 6:00. I think we'll just have dinner with them and chill there tonight. I have a feeling I'm going to be even more exhausted than I am now. I also expect to have some soreness.

GAH! I'm so excited!!!! I'm leaving my apartment in a little over an hour, so I guess I better be getting ready. :) See you later Dallas!!

No comments: