Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

What a good day! Praise God that Jesus came in the flesh to save us! Also Praise God for the blessing of gifts even here on earth!

John, Malachi, and I have all had a very fun day. We read the Christmas story out of Matthew, opened presents (oh my!), and had breakfast. We played with our new toys, went to the theatre to see Bolt!, and then played Go Fish before Malachi went down for a nap. He's pretty good at that game (he did have some help).

I'll have to post some pictures but now I'm going to nap.

I love you all!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Go Fish, cute :) Could he hold his cards or did he have to lay them down on the table? That's my favorite thing about little kids playing cards.

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!! Hope you are blessed!