Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jet Lag :(

It's almost 5:00am on Wednesday morning but my body thinks it's almost 6:00pm Wednesday night. We tried to avoid jet lag, but apparently we didn't do a very good job. John got sick on the trip home and is (hopefully) sleeping right now. He skipped work yesterday because he can't miss anymore classes this semester. I hope he's feeling better today. I don't think I've cought the cold though - thank you Lord!

There will be many blogs and pictures to follow but I just got home Monday night and my in laws brought Malachi home yesterday. They're still in town so I wont even have free time until tomorrow. So it'll probably be a little while until I get anything published. I'm sorry if you're having a hard time waiting to hear about it, but I couldn't do my blog in china. It's one of the things that the country wont let the people have very freely.

I did email my family during the trip (Bethany I'm sorry I forgot to include you in those I really should have).

I've missed home and my blog and your blogs and freedom on the internet and the sky and all kinds of stuff. I've got all that back now so I'm getting pretty happy.

Love you all, will update soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your trip. I have found that there is no good way to avoid jet lag. I think it's also due in part to the conclusion of a trip. Hope you get back on schedule soon!