Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Epiphany

I had an epiphany this morning while I was feeding Coen: I have three kids, two of them are young and very needy and for a time in my life, I have to take care of two very young, needy kids. And even though I'm tired in the morning, when I have a crying toddler and a crying baby and a husband who's not available, I just have to take care of them. No more whining - just do it.

After I realized that there was a lightness added to my life. I feel released from my fears. I don't feel bad about letting one of them wait for a little bit while I take care of the other. The one that's waiting will be o.k. Crying no longer makes me cringe, I hear it and will take care of them as soon as I can.

I really have three great kids, and I was going to add some photos - but I can't get them to upload.

No comments: