Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pardon the Language

I'm so sick of the damn cold.



Obviously I thought it was over with a few days ago, boy was I wrong. It really is a weird cold. When I'm sitting my nose gets stuffy, when I'm up and moving around my nose is clear. It has moved to my chest now and I'm coughing quite a bit. It's a productive cough - but a lot of the time, I can't cough anything up because we've been so busy and out this weekend. John's parents were in town and yesterday we went to see the Arlington National Cemetary and the Pentagon Memorial. I think we walked around for about three hours. By the time we were done I was cramping and crazy sore. I think I know now that it's way to much for me to do things like that anymore. If people come to visit I'll go on short trips and John can take you to the big stuff.

Today was church, then lunch, then toy shopping for the boy, then home to nap. Now we're making dinner. mmm...Grilled Chicken, homemade potato salad, and corn on the cob.

No comments: