Sunday, July 27, 2008

Few and Far Between

I realize that my blog updates have seriously gone downhill in frequency. Most of the people that read my blog get updated on the phone or through email. Maybe that's one of the reasons I don't do it much any more. Another reason might be that I used to blog in the morning and now I work in the morning.

Life has been good. Summer school at CFNI is over so this week is just clean up week. Michelle and I have done most of the work in our room, so I don't know how much we'll have to do this week. Malachi has to come with me and he wont have his class and I don't know how that's going to go. Pray for us.

A week from today we're going to sleep in and head off for Galveston. We're going to go to Houston first for a trip to a dumplings restaurant. Our favorite in Dallas is supposed to pale in comparison so we're excited.

We'll spend four days down there including some time at the beach and Moody Gardens and some historical sites. We're staying at The Tremont House in Galveston and it looks really nice.

Today at church I was a part of a cardboard testimony. If you don't know what that is, check out this video. WARNING you may cry.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I seriously love this song!!!! And the chick that did it in that video you sent me the link for was amazing! I thought you were going to be in this video. So I was confused. It's very cool though!

Bethany Taylor said...

powerful video sara!